If you haven’t modernized your green screen applications yet, chances are it’s because you have some questions. It can be a challenge to know what to modernize, where to start and how to integrate and future-proof your systems. The good news is that modernizing your IBM i green screens has never been easier. Technologies can automate a lot of the work, but the paradigm shift from green screen to GUI poses some great questions for IBM i users.
Join Greg Patterson and Nick Hampson for this webinar, The Best Ways to Extend Your IBM i Applications to Web and Mobile,where they will share what they’ve learned in their many years of helping clients to bring their green screen applications to web and mobile. They’ll discuss the different options available for modernization, best places to start, and how to make it happen.
● Understanding how your current applications work
● The paradigm shift of green screen to GUI development
● Practical examples of where to start your project
● How to integrate existing IBM i apps with other systems and net new
● Leveraging existing applications for extended functionality or new development
● Integrating modern technology i.e. open source, PHP, Node.js, Bootstrap, Java & more