Fresche Legacy Named One of Montreal’s Top Employers For 2016
Employee-friendly working conditions and opportunities for growth help Fresche employees smile while they work.
Montreal, February 4, 2016 – Fresche Legacy, a leading provider of IBM i application management and modernization solutions, was recognized today as one of Montreal’s Top Employers. This is the second year in a row that Fresche has been chosen as one of the most employee-friendly and forward-thinking companies in the region. Fresche qualified as a top employer by providing a wide variety of benefits, flexible working conditions and opportunities for growth to its employees.
Montreal’s Top Employers program highlighted the following:
- Fresche encourages employees to expand their minds with generous tuition subsidies for courses at outside institutions.
- Employees enjoy the benefits of company share purchase plans and matched RRSP contributions.
- Fresche helps employees balance their personal and work lives with flexible work hours and telecommuting work options.
- An Innovation Time Off (ITO) program sponsored by Fresche executives and managed by employees provides the opportunity for employees to dedicate up to 10% of their time each week to an idea/project that they feel passionate about.
- By growing its business rapidly and attracting new investors, Fresche unlocks the full potential of the company, giving employees the opportunity to learn new technologies and assume new roles.
At Fresche, we strive to provide programs that put our people first, further develop their strengths and help them reach their full potential.
Maria Anzini, Vice President of Talent Acquisition at Fresche, commented that it was an honor to be chosen again by the program. “Another year alongside some of the greatest companies in Montreal is a thrill. We work hard to ensure that Fresche is a place that continually evolves and meets employee and Customer needs.
Our passion for making our Customers smile grows out of how we run the business, how we all work together as employees and our combined sense of pride. When you appreciate your employees and give them room to grow, they like where they work, and they transmit their enthusiasm to Customers. Fresche continues to be a place where people are happy to arrive in the morning.
We promote idea sharing and collaboration, and we hold regular weekly all-employee meetings where everyone has a chance to contribute. We’re always looking for ways to innovate; we know that growth is the key to employee satisfaction and we want to encourage it any way we can. This year we added many new customers, employees and even investors, so things are always changing and new opportunities arise almost daily. Fresche is an exciting place to be.”
No matter where you are in your career, if you are still enthusiastic and still have something to prove, Fresche is a place where you can make a significant contribution – no matter your location. We have been chosen one of Montreal’s Top Employers, but our benefits and philosophy extend worldwide to all of our Fresche Legacy offices. Our diversified cultures around the world are a vital part of our success.
About Montreal’s Top Employers Program
Now entering its tenth year, Montreal’s Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the Montreal-area employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work. Employers are evaluated by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers using the same eight criteria as the national competition:
(1) Physical Workplace;
(2) Work Atmosphere & Social;
(3) Health, Financial & Family Benefits;
(4) Vacation & Time Off;
(5) Employee Communications;
(6) Performance Management;
(7) Training & Skills Development; and
(8) Community Involvement.
Employers are compared to other organizations in their field to determine which offers the most progressive and forward-thinking programs.
About Fresche Legacy
Fresche Legacy specializes in helping companies achieve their business goals and outcomes by better managing, enhancing and evolving their IBM i application environments. Companies can count on us for complete management and modernization solutions, including planning and analysis, application and database modernization, onsite development and deployment, complete project management and ongoing application support. We transform traditional 5250 systems – modernizing, connecting and extending them to meet today’s end users’ expectations. Companies running RPG, COBOL, CA 2E SYNON and Java applications can rely on us for comprehensive, automated solutions that optimize IBM i systems and help take advantage of technologies such as Web, Mobile, Cloud and RPGOA on the IBM i. Our complete portfolio:
- Strategy and Discovery services for planning and starting your modernization effort
- Innovative products that provide a 360-degree view of your environment and automate UI, application and database modernization
- Modernization services to help carry out your modernization project and achieve your business goals
- Application Support Services focused on helping you improve productivity, enhance business process and optimize your application environment Support Center.
For more information:
VP, Marketing and Business Development, Fresche Solutions
Tel: +1 250.655.1882 ext: 114
Senior Marketing Director, Fresche Solutions
Tel: +1 514.747.7007 ext: 8851